Thursday 15 June 2017

Wedding collections Heartfelt creations

Hi my new blog and its coming along nicely I just wanted to say hello and show you a windmill in summer time.... using the wedding collection paper pad from Heartfelt creations... Along with the love Bird stamp and die, flat back pearls, lace and my rose dies from blushing rose collection.... Having spent some time with Nikki Wylde working on some of the collections I had time to see how she works an experience i will never forget.... using MDf I painted the windmill with cream chalk paint. Followed by cutting the paper pad to fit as shown... im sorry that my last blog went a stray but im back and looking forward to new beginnings....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...